Tuesday, November 17, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020 Day 17

Welcome to Day 17!

If you are just arriving for the first time all the details and the linkup can be found HERE!


Today I am happy to have Picket Fence Studios as my sponsor.
They are offering one lucky winner a $25 gift certificate to their online store.

I just feel in love with these sweet critters, they remind me of Winnie the Pooh


Can't wait to see what you create!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day!




16 comments :

  1. You have created such a sweet tag! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so adorable, Kim. And wonderfully colored and splattered, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet. Love this.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO LOVING this sweet tag, Kim. Totally reminds me of Winnie the Pooh. Darling background with the blue sky, too. Your inspiration is SO lovely and super appreciated every single day. Many blessing to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the sweetest tag, just love it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these adorable bears ad the way you colored them! Darling tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. I want to walk in the Winter Wonderland with them. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  8. That card is so cute. Love those little bears. I thought the same thing. Pooh and little Pooh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your creation! It's so heart-warming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet tag! You colored it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my favorite tag yet Kim, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such an adorable tag love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice look at the sets. Great idea for a scene. First time seeing the images.

    ReplyDelete