Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Shadow Box Card

 

Hello...popping in with my first ever shadow box card! I had so much fun watching Jennifer McGuire's YouTube Video, here's the link. It did take my 3 tries just to get the front piece for various reasons but so in love with how my card turned out. 

I used Hero Art's February kit - Hawaiian themed. I used a few of the images with VersaMark to create the background and a small piece of acetate so my sweet hula girl can move with you open and close the card. 


top view




And it even fits in an A2 envelope once it is folded up. It may take extra postage to mail.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and please stay safe!


9 comments :

  1. This is incredible. I love that it pops open to form a shadow box and also that the girl actually moves and dances! And, when I look closely, I see the most incredible background inside the box. This is truly genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and so creative-love it and now want to dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Kim! I love the Hawaiian scene you created and the moving girl will be a fun surprise for the lucky recipient.
    Hope you are well.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is fun! Great card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun! I love the Hawaiian theme and how perfect it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is such an amazing card Kim! It's hard to take on a project like this but you nailed it. What Joyce said x10!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would never attempt this, but no surprise you did & it turned out so great, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific box card -- how fun! Three tries? I'm impressed, sometimes I can go for 5 or 6 - lol

    ReplyDelete