Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Poppy Stamps Challenge #89 Guest Designer

 

Hello...popping in today with my card for Poppy Stamps #89 Heart Felt and I am their guest designer. Marybeth, thank you so much for inviting me to play along with all of you, a real honor!

I used Poppy Stamps Whittles Unicorn, Grid Heart Frame die, and Whittles Wild Animal Sentiments. I had so much fun making this card, just love this adorable unicorn!



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day and please stay safe!


8 comments :

  1. Congrats on being the GD, Kim! Love all the pretty hearts for your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, love the use of the unicorn, he's definitely admiring all those hearts above!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card. I love that beautiful mane on your gorgeous unicorn. Congratulations on being the Guest Designer at Poppystamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Kim, love the way you used the die and fab mix of colours and yes that is a gorgeous unicorn, the gold add the perfect touch of shine and congrats on GD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute, Kim. I like how you placed different colored hearts into the die cut frame. Colors and style certainly fit for a unicorn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my stars, Kim! Your whittle unicorn is absolutely adorable, especially paired with the scattering of pretty hearts! Congratulations on being a Guest Designer!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your guest design Kim! Your unicorn is so super fun, how could you not have a magical day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited your our guest designer, and I couldn't wait to see what you'd create... this is such a fun and sweet valentine! Love the colors, wouldn't expect anything less from a master fabric designer! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete