Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Time Out #209

 

Hello....popping in today with my card for the new challenge over at Time Out #209. The theme is Cute and our fabulous sponsor is the amazing Lawn Fawn and the prize is a $25 gift voucher!





I pulled out Let's BBQ from Lawn Fawn to make my card, I used the ketchup bottle. I love ketchup and honestly believe that ketchup should be it's own food group! Recently my daughter's best friend hooked my up with oversized bottles from Whataburger and their spicy variety is hands down the best ever. So I thought is would make the perfect thank you to send her!
 
Can't wait to see how you are all inspired by "cute"



8 comments :

  1. This is the perfect cute thank you card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card, Kim. But I don't like ketchup. Teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great way to use just one little stamp, using it all over and keeping to limited colors. Very effective. And I do love this kind of fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh I hate Ketchup!! I am a brown sauce gal! This card is super cute and I just love the way some of them are licking their lips-crafty hugs my friend x

    ReplyDelete

  5. Wow, Kim. This is so adorable. And, I don't even like ketchup!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute, Kim. Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello, too. It's always nice to have you visit. Have a blessed and creative week.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim this could not be any cuter! I LOVE the ketchup bottles. Super creative for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So.Much.Fun! Who knew ketchup bottles could be this cute! Love it!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete