Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Color Hues #47 Guest Designer


Hello....popping in today with my project for Color Hues #47 and I am their guest designer! 
I am over the moon excited to have won their challenge #45 - Peach and Gray. Such a treat to be guest design for Color Hues, thank you so much!



I pulled out Warm & Fuzzy stamps and dies along with On the Border: Splendid Snowflakes Frame Die and Folded Pocket Tag Die, all from Papertrey Ink for my tags. I cut apart the snowflakes from the frame die and glues to the inside edge of the folded tag and then added a layer of clear card stock. I can untie the string and slip in a gift card. 


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and thank you to the amazing team at Color Hues ..enjoy your day and please stay safe!

8 comments :

  1. Kim your tags are absolutely fantastic! I love how you used these colours for winter tags, so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...to continue we are so thrilled to have you as our guest this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea for a gift card holder, they look fab too. Thanks for being our GD this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are wonderful. What a brilliant way to present a gift card. Love how the mint snowflake looks against that creamy and chocolatey brown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your tags, Kim! I love how you used the colors, so pretty! Thrilled to have you as guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just smiled with delight when I saw these come through my email, Kim. I love that you went a gift card direction! They are darling! We are lucky to have you with us for this challenge at Color Hues. Take care!

    ReplyDelete