Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Color Hues - Tribute to Lindsey

 

Hello....popping in to share my card in honor of Lindsey's memory. Lindsey from Bashful Blogging passed away way too soon due to ovarian cancer. Lindsey was an amazing lady, although we never met in person, we did chat online and planned to meet and have tea on my next visit to Canada but Covid stopped that trip. We were team mates on 25 Days of Christmas Tags and it was so much fun getting to know her and we continued to chat once that was over. Miss you lots!

Color Hues # 46 is having a special tribute in Lindsey's memory, making cards using one of her favorite things. 

I wanted to make my card using Mickey and Minnie Mouse, we chatted about which mouse was our favorite and lots of fabulous Disney memories. Her favorite colors were purple and blue and thought that would look better as a tea card, since that was something that we had planned to do together. Miss you so much, you were loved more than you will ever know!



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day and please stay safe!

4 comments :

  1. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, Kim. I think she would have like your lovely tea themed card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fitting tribute to Lindsey. Your card is so sweet, and she really would have loved it. And, having tea with you. So sorry that never got to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and just perfect for a tribute to Linds! She certainly loved tea! I am sad to read that Covid ruined your meet up. I know she appreciated your friendship, Kim! I miss her so! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim what a lovely card in Lindsey's colours. I am sobbing as I read your lovely tribute. I'm sorry that we never had that tea with her but she will be with us in spirit the next time that we do. Thank you for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete