Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Time Out #227

 


Hello....popping in today with my for the new challenge at Time Out #227 - Photo Inspiration
The prize for this challenge is this sweet handmade bag from my Etsy Shop - RunningStitchDesign
So excited to see how you are inspired by all these sweet little pups in fall colors!



For my card I pulled out these fabulous dog dies from Newton's Nook and cut them in neutral colors and randomly laid them out and trimmed off what was ever over the edge. I used a paw print embossing folder for the background. 


Hope you will play along with us!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and please stay safe!



3 comments :

  1. What a fun doggie card Kim! love the embossed pawprints background and the myriad of dogs all fitting perfectly on top! What a wonderful prize you offered - I am LOVING my mitts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card inspired by your fabulous bag. I love it!

    ReplyDelete