Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Wood Block Wednesday

 

Hello....so excited to be sharing this card with you today. Inspired by Amy at Tsuruta Designs to pull out and dust off your wood block stamps! I pulled out one my favorites, Mickey Mouse from All Night Media. I don't believe they are in business any longer but I have lots of their Disney images and am looking forward to get them inky!

Thank you Amy, this is going to be so much fun!




Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and please stay safe.


3 comments :

  1. I love your CAS Mickey card!!!! Who doesn't love Micky Mouse. I'm so glad you dusted this off and joined in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Kim!!!!! I love seeing you play along and what a fantastically fun project! I hope you'll join me next month on Wednesday, December 7th. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete