Sunday, May 26, 2024

2 Cards, 2 Challenges

 

Hello...it's been awhile since I have posted on my blog. Sharing 2 cards for 2 challenges. First up is my card for the current challenge over at Time Out #264 - Magical Time Out #264 - Magical


I pulled out this wonderful set from Avery Elle - After All 
I love riding It's A Small World in Disneyland, it truly is magical with all the wonderful little peeps from all over the world singing. Love trying to spot new additions to the ride from Disney movies.



Next up is my card for the current challenge over at Color Hues #87 - Coral and Teal. For my card I pulled out this new set from C9 - H2Hello, so much fun to play with!



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and please stay safe!


8 comments :

  1. Hi stranger! Your first card is extra magical. I can just here the song from that ride now! Love the polka dot background on your second card and the punny sentiment. So good to see a post pop up from you , Kim. Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful cards Kim! Your first card is truly magical although now I'm going to be singing It's A Small World all night long! I love your 2nd card and have been eyeing it since it came out! It worked perfectly with our challenge colors and we're so happy to see you in our gallery...thanks so much for sharing with us at The Color Hues Challenge!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these cards! I've never seen the Avery Elle set, but it is indeed magical! It's clear to me that I lack a mug die and this one is amazing in Teal and Coral! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful, Kim! Love your fun card with wonderful coloring for our Magical challenge at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! That sentiment on our color challenge card is AWESOME. I thought I could pass up this die but now I'm not so sure. Wonderful card Kim. Thanks so much for playing with my color combo here at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smiling all over my face in seeing the delightful duo of cards you've created. Your first is wonderfully magical. I can see why you love the Avery Elle stamp, as it certainly is reminiscent of Small World. And your card for Colour Hues is absolutely awesome! You've really made the challenge colours shine with your C & 9th products. Thrilled to see you in the gallery!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, these are BOTH Fantastic!! I ADORE Avery Elle and Love C&9 as well... FABULOUS cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are wonderful, but I also adore It's a Small World at Disney and this caught my eye!!! It gives me the same feeling I get when I turn the corner and see the ride and walk straight for it! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete