Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday...CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #20

Today's card is for another CAS-ual Fridays Challenge and this week's challenge is mini cards, no bigger than 4in by 4 in, so that is just what I did.  I have had the By the Numbers dies from PTI for months and have never pulled them out to play with so when I saw this weeks challenge I thought they would be just perfect for a "mini" birthday card. The printed paper is from My Minds Eye, lime twist 6x6 pad. I loved the designs in the set, but the trains were just too cute and knew they would make a great children's birthday card.  I loved the way the card turned out that I had to make a "big"one as well.  Thanks for taking a peek!



Ingredients
Dies: PTI By the Numbers
Printed Paper: My Minds Eye - lime twist
Solid Paper: PTI - Summer Sunrise
Stamps: Big Birthday Wishes
Ink: VersaFine - Onyx Black

4 comments :

  1. Kim, this is just too cute. I love it, and so will a very special 5 year old. I think I need to copy this layout for my twin niece and nephew who are turning 7 soon. That paper is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too adorable!
    Love that paper...
    and it looks fabby in "mini"!
    Those number dies come in very handy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is so cute. Mini cards are the best. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo CUTE!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete