Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thank You

This card was so much fun to make and I used my new Thank You stamp from PTI.  It was such a treat to open my box from this month's release and find that extra surprise inside, better than a box of Cracker Jacks! I needed to make a few thank you cards for gifts I received from students this Christmas and came across this box of embossed cards from the stash I got from my sister. I decided to play around with some of the new PTI inks too and masked off the outer edge of the card so all of the stamping would be in the center square. Thanks for taking a peek!



Ingredients
Card Stock:  My sweet sister
Ink:  PTI - Canyon Clay and Spring Moss, VersaFine - Vintage Sepia
Stamps: PTI - Rosie Posie and Sending you a big Thank You

3 comments :

  1. This is so beautiful. When you told me about this stamp I imagined it would be full of flourishes and it didn't disappoint. Great job kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did this card. It really looks beautiful. You've given me an idea to try--you'll see if it works if I ever post it! It's so nice to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous...
    love the way you masked the roses!
    And I love that sentiment...
    the font is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete