Sunday, February 5, 2012

PTI 5 year anniversary...day 1

5th-Anniversary

Happy Anniversary PTI! They have so many fun daily challenges and sneak peeks to celebrate 5 years of amazing products, design team inspiration and ideas!

For today's challenge we were asked to make a card that was inspired by on of the design team members. Michelle Wooderson always inspires me...her cards seem to just make themselves and always look so quick and easy to put together.  Her list of favorites are pretty close to mine and I just love her style.
Here is my inspiration idea...

Mish

Here is my card and thank you for taking a peek!


Ingredients - All PTI (other than flowers)
Solid Card Stock: White, Orange Zest, Lemon Tart and New Leaf
Printed Paper: Polka Dot Parade
Ribbon: Orange Zest - Satin
Buttons: Orange Zest, New Leaf and Harvest Gold
Dies: Tiny Tags, Filigree Border and Button Boutique
Stamps: Button Boutique
Flowers: Creative Memories


7 comments :

  1. Love these Spring colors...
    and those buttons on the blooms...
    adorable!!
    Such a fabulous card!
    I have a weakness when it comes to BB...
    just love it so much I can't imagine my life without it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I think I have seen it all with Button Boutique, you come up with the beauty! I love those flowers behind the buttons. I would never have thought of that, but I can assure you I will be using that idea in the future. This is so pretty, you paired up the exact right patterned papers with this stamp set. Beautiful Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is so pretty and springy , love the daisies on the button card. I never bought this set but always wished I did. It all goes perfectly with the printed paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, and great details. I love the flowers under the buttons, the patterned paper background, the filigree die border, and that sweet tiny tag. So glad you pulled this set out. I need to remind myself to use it more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything on this card is so beautifully put together--LOVE it! The flowers behind the buttons are a fantastic idea!! The colors, polka dots, filigree border and tiny tag are all perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, how cute! What great color choices. I love that mini tag and the fancy border die :)

    ReplyDelete