Friday, March 9, 2012

Make It Monday #56 - Die Cutting Partial Images

I finally got around to getting my MIM card made and what a fabulous technique to try out.  I tried Betsy's version several times but I guess I just don't have her magic touch, I could not get it to work.  I tried a few other ways to get the partial image cut and finally had success.  I have to say I would do this again, I really love the look of the finished card.  Thanks for taking a peek!





Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI - White and Raspberry Fizz
Printed Paper: PTI - Raspberry Fizz Patterned Paper
Dies: Heart-2-Heart and Heart Border
Stamps: Heart-2-Heart #1
Ink: VersaFine - Black and PTI - Hawaiian Shores and Raspberry Fizz

7 comments :

  1. EEK!! This is just so darling. I love the colors, the layout--now I know what you were using that patterned paper for. This is just so cute, and anyone would be running to get together with you if they received this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you did it, but you couldn't have picked better images to use for this. Those coffee cups look so good partially cut out. Love the patterned paper you chose too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, This is sweet! Love the sentiment with the cups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job on the partial die cut. i love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one and fun to use this set. I have not used mine yet. Great job on the MIM challenge.
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and fresh! I love your take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete