Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CASology #20 - Gobble


This is the perfect cue card for this weeks CASology challenge with Thanksgiving just a day away.  I forgot that I even had a turkey stamp until I saw what Tracey from In My Creative Opinion made...I love Thanksgiving but don't really have too many stamps to make cards to send out.  I did remember that I purchased one other stamp from some online company going out of business a few years back, I like it because it has that "subway" sign look to to it.  So here is my card...thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Wishing all of you and your families a wonderful Thanksgiving.


Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI - White
Patterned Paper: PTI - Orange Zest
Stamps PTI - Foodie Fun and Impression Obsession - Turkey
Dies: PTI - Foodie Fun and Fabulous Frames
Ribbon: Stash
Ink: VersaFine - Vintage Sepia

15 comments :

  1. A perfect thanksgiving card - love that background stamp with the turkey simply popped up on top of it! Thanks so much for playing along with CASOlogy this week - Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mini subway art behind the turke! Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!
    That mini subway art is fabulous...
    and with the little turkey...
    perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this Kim, the subway art background with a turkey on top is brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this - the texty background and that lovely roast turkey popped up! Just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! I like the turkey on top of the subway art background!
    Happy Thanksgiving !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE! :) I love how you've framed the turkey and that big knotted satin bow is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute is right! The frame looks perfect around that turkey! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun card, kim... love the background stamp you used! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim, this is the PERFECT Thanksgiving card...love all the 'foodie fun' you got goin' on :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Love the fun striped Polaroid frame and the cool subway look. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at you! How fab that you got an HM from CASology for this brilliant card, Kim! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the subway art ~ great card ~ congrats on your honorable mention! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How perfect! So simple but so fun and interesting with the word collage!! (I'm going to have to spend some time at IO doing some shopping!)

    ReplyDelete