Saturday, February 16, 2013

CASology #31 - Red



It has been a crazy week...I am sooooo far behind in leaving blog comments (I am so sorry, I get caught up and then the craziness starts). I will get started back with comments this weekend.  My week started with having the carpets in our entire house cleaned on Monday, then on Tuesday and Wednesday nights Ashleigh and I went to see Soundgarden at the Fox Theater in Oakland (it you have never seen these guys, you need to add it to your list of bands to see live). The house is still not put back together so there was no time to spend in my craft room. I spent Thursday trying to get caught up and everything back to it's place and I get called in to sub all day Friday...I am so happy to have a 3 day weekend. While I was working all day, my sweetie went out crabbing, he caught 14 of these yummy guys too. Once the mess was cleaned up and found my way back into my craft room and made a few cards. The first one is for this week's CASology challenge. This week's cue card is Red and with Valentine's Day just yesterday I thought this would be a fun card to make.
Thanks for taking time to stop and take a peek at my card...have a fabulous day!

Kiss Me


 Chris Cornell and Soundgarden

Fresh caught crab for dinner

Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI - Pure Poppy and White
Dies: Lil Inkers - Stitched Rectangles
Stamps: The Alley Way - ooh-la-la
Pearls: Doodlebug
Ink: SU - Real Red and VersaFine: Black


16 comments :

  1. Wow! What a week dear! I was tired just reading it though the
    Soundgarden concert perked me up! Lol! Isn't it funny how hectic things can be? Your card is adorable! Love the lips stamp! And the lovely mats! Card perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning and perfectly CAS card, Kim ... love the impact of that smoochy kiss! Those crabs are amazing ... bon appetit! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is FUN!!! I love the Lil' Inker stitched rectangles, I need them. ;)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple and so totally sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh caught crab for dinner.....doesn't get any better than that! Love your CAS card Kim ! Hope you get to slow down and enjoy this gorgeous weekend, going to be in the 80 by us. Glad you got to enjoy time with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect take on the cue card Kim! Love that smooch stamp! Hope this week is a little quieter for you! Glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Kim, you have been busy! I love this luscious image and the perfectly CAS design! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are making me tired all over again with your description of your week! I see you were super productive last night--this is one CAS beauty. I love those lips, and such a short and to the point sentiment. Definitely a winner today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim I love those lips and combined with the stitched frames fabulously CAS. You die hard rocker, two nights in a row. How totally fun. You were no kidding about those crabs--WOW! Thanks for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those lips are fabulous and I love the embossed mats! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the stitching and the very clear message! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun take on the cue word! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super fun card - love the stamp. Hope your feeling relaxed after your crazy week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card for a well deserved CASology win! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay, woo-hoo!! Congratulations, my friend! Your card is SOOO the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, Kim ... just popped back to say congratulations on your CASology win this week ... brilliant, well done! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete