Wednesday, July 15, 2015

DoubleClick Skittles - From The Ocean


Hello....I have to tell you I had more fun making this card for DoubleClick Skittles than I have any other card! It was so cool making my ocean in a mason jar...I used distress inks and then stamped my waves, made the shaker and added Blue raspberry Skittles (I love playing with these), some seed beads and that adorable gold fish. A fun thank you card, right? I hope you will find the time to play along with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy the rest of your week!



Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: Michael's - White and SU - Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: PS - Pretty Phrases, Crystal Clear and Surf and Turf
Dies: PS - Crystal Clear

13 comments :

  1. what a fun shaker card Kim! love the ocean inside of your jar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word--so clever & darling, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the shaker design and that fish is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again...this could be a duplicate...sorry if it is!

    Beyond cute! Actually, make that waaaaaay beyond cute! Is the fish anchored or is he/she free to roam within the shaker element? Gorgeous ocean - your inking is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So. much. fun, Kim ... an absolutely adorable little goldfish in her delicious shaker mason jar ... awesome sponged ocean! Hugs & Bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A card one can't but find extremely cute and with a clever design! A fish in a jar, I like the look of that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing view! The sea closed in a jar! Great idea.
    Regards,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so fun and adorable, and I am not surprised at all that you had fun making it. Love all the different shaker elements.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THIS CARD IS SO CUTE and BEYOND AMAZING!!! Love it and all the fun details that went into it - but I also love how clean and crisp the overall card is - you are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! How adorable is your sweet little goldfish, swimming about happily in his mason jar aquarium! Super fun; super cute!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete