Tuesday, August 18, 2015

ColourQ #304


Happy Tuesday...hope you are having a fabulous week. I am back to work/school this week but no students until next Wednesday. I am putting the finishing touches on my classroom and meetings this week so I hope to find a few extra minutes here and there to get some more cards made. 

My card for this week's ColourQ #304 was so much fun to make and I used a few NBUS pieces on it too. The Main Street Petite Places stamps from PTI and the wonderful Storybook dies from PPP, I am in love with these dies, there are so many incredible things you can do with them. I hope you will find the time to play along with us this week...I always love seeing your wonderful creations. We also have a new team mate for ColourQ - Michelle from My Passion for Crafting...be sure to give her a warm welcome!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your week!



Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: Michael's - White
Patterned Paper: PTI - Pure Poppy
Stamps: PTI - Main Street Petite Places
Dies: PPP - Storybook and PTI - Scalloped Edge
Ink: SU - Real Red, Daffodil, Smokey Slate and Bermuda Bay

16 comments :

  1. This is too cute for words Kim. I just love the design and little scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is just adorable....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is so clever, I absolutely love this litle scene and your take on the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable and cute, Kim ... such a sweet little scene! Love how the canopy border matches the one on the little flower cart! Hugs & bisous, bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design of this cute card Kim! great use of those dies and fun stamps! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable--love how you made your sweet little town. Those dies are fantastic--I need to go check them out. Love how they all fit together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun color combo & such a great way to use it, Kim--darling card! Can't believe your school starts so soon--hope you have a great class this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how CUTE!!! I LOVE how you used this adorable stamp set. The little comic you created is so fabulous!! I so want that die!! Great take on the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just as cute as can be Kim!! Those PPP dies are fun aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your design is wonderful--love those dies cuts! And the little scene is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eep! This is the sweetest scene in all of Blogland, Kim!! I am over the moon with it! Well done using that NBUS, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. I simply gasped and then swooned over how cute and adorable this card is - so well done and you have just created the most perfect scene here - I want to be there with you!!! Have a great day and please PAT yourself on the back for how incredibly cool and sweet and charming this is!!! SMile!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ka-thunk....jaw hits the floor...seriously incredible cuteness! Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just too cute!! What a sweet little scene you created Kim, I just love it! Are you glad to be going back to school or could you do with a few more weeks of holiday??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Apologies for tardy commenting; diving in now for a gallery walk to catch up. Your flower street scene is darling; I want to go fresh flower shopping right now (especially since it's freezing and pouring here!)
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete