Wednesday, December 30, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sketch Challenge


Popping in with a real quick post...this is my first time playing along with SugarPea Designs. I have been wanting to use this fabulous Santa Tag stamp and die and since I am still behind on getting my Christmas cards out it was the perfect time to play with it. 

SPDSS33


I spent the day at home other than a quick trip to the post office to send off another batch of holiday cards. I spent the time making some knitting project bags, but I am sure you can put other projects inside too. But they were so much fun to make! Here is a peek at the 3 I made this afternoon. My sister sent me the link to the pattern and video from Nicole from Hue Loco, she is amazing!
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your night!



Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: Michael's - White
Stamps and Dies: SugarPea - Santa's Gift Tag and Gift Tag and PTI - City Scene Christmas Sentiments and Lil Inkers Scalloped Border
Ink: VersaFine - Black and SU - Real Red
Glitter Card Stock: Michael's
Ribbon: Britex
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh
Jingle Bells: My Stash

15 comments :

  1. So happy you played along with us, Kim! Such a great use of the new Santa tag! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Kim! Love the bling and jingle bells. Super cute project bags too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is sooooooooo fun and loving those bags! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWEET card! I love the bit of sparkle at the top of the tag and LOVE the ribbon!

    SWEET knitting bags! Seriously awesome! Add a handle and they would make really cool beach bags or purses!

    ...hey...making purses could be your retirement job! You really should start selling them on line (etsy is an amazing place to find cool home made items!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag card is a fantastic design, Kim! I literally whispered "wow!" And then I saw the bags and said WOW again, only very loudly!! You are so super talented!! Happy New Year to you and your sweet hubby and daughter!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this tag, and it looks grand with that bold striped tie too. Just a darling tag. Love your tote bags too. You've got a fantastic fabric stash, and the pattern combinations look so pretty. Gosh, these would be great places to store some craft supplies to take to a class. You do so many crafty hobbie so well. Best wishes for a safe & happy 2016. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an amazing card. So fun the way you have personalized it. And, now, I am going to take up knitting again, just so I will need a knitting bag. Those bags are amazing--such fun fabric choices. You are so darn crafty-talented. Happy New Year, my BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sewing projects are always wonderful, Kim--love these bags! Adorable card--LOVE the 3 jingle bells on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shimmery, festive card is gorgeous Kim ... those sparkly jingle bells are a delight! Awesome bags too ... yummy colour and pattern combo's ... you truly are amazingly talented! Happy New Year, my lovely friend ... miss you! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome tag!!! Love the scattered sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, I like the jingle bells and peppermint stripe ribbon!! Your sewing projects are awesome, the Christmas bag is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice bags, I love the one I won from you last year, frequently in use!
    What a fun sentiment tag that is!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your project bags - so pretty! And your card is adorable - I LOVE those jingle bells!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh your bags are so nice! AND.. I love your card too! I need this set! I love the happy colors you used - especially the pink and red... Santa flying by in the background.. and of course all the sparkle and shine from the glitter and sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My sweet Kim: a zillion apologies for having fallen behind in commenting! Catching up now! Your shimmery Santa tag card is fabulous! Such a cool stamp! And the bags you've made: love, love and love! I need to pick up my knitting needles again (still a beginner, but I'm feeling the urge to make a scarf *grin*).
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete