Hello....it's the day before Thanksgiving here in the US, getting all my last minutes chores done and attempting to put up some Christmas decorations before my family comes to visit tomorrow for a delicious turkey dinner.
I have one card to share today for SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge #24. I took the sketch again and I flipped it upside down. I love these sweet nativity stamps from SugarPea Designs, just adorable and fun to color too. I hope you will find the time to play along with us, this challenge ends on December 1st. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your week and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the challenge provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDMIU21 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $50!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
Click through our designer’s blogs listed below for even more crafty inspiration using this Mix it Up Challenge and then it’s YOUR turn to come back and link up your creation for a chance to win a Gift Certificate up to $50! We can’t wait to see what you create!
Don't forget to visit the rest of the challenge team!