Happy Wednesday....only one more to work and then 17 full days off to be crafty! Don't get me wrong, I love my job and each one of my little students but 2 weeks off with pay is fabulous no matter how you slice it!
For this week's SugarPea Designs challenge I used this wonderful die, Nativity Scape, just it. I made 25 of these cards, one for each one of my students.I pre-cut all the pieces and my co-teacher and I assembled during our lunch time, we had such a good time. I know all our little munchkins will love them.
I hope you will find the time to play along with us this month...there is a fabulous prize too!
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your week!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the challenge provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS26 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $50!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!