Hello....I have one card to share for this month's SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge #28. I love all the new release stamps and wanted to play around with What's Poppin? another time. This little girl is just as cute as can be. I hope you will find the time to play along with us...you can use the sketch/photo inspiration or both!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the challenge provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDMIU28 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $50!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
Click through our designer’s blogs listed below for even more crafty inspiration using this Mix it Up Challenge and then it’s YOUR turn to come back and link up your creation for a chance to win a Gift Certificate up to $50! We can’t wait to see what you create!!
YOU HAVE UNTIL FEBRUARY 27th TO ENTER ANY OF OUR FEBRUARY CHALLENGES – WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FEBRUARY 28th!