Thursday, March 30, 2017

Cupcake Inspirations 400th Challenge


Hello....popping back in with today's challenge card in celebration of Cupcake Inspirations 400th Challenge. Our sponsor today is Newton's Nook. No party is complete without ice cream so I used Newton's Nook Designs Summer Scoops stamps. 





You many enter multiple times. 
Each challenge entry must be a new creation and have a separate URL link.
All entries for the 400th Challenge Celebration close on March 31st at 12:00 MST.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for more DT inspiration and a sponsor spotlight!

(And if you didn't know, we are on Instagram too...You can find us here at Cupcake.Inspirations.  If you share your projects on Instagram, please use #cupcakeinspirations so we can find you!!!!)

7 comments :

  1. Kim your card is so sweet--literally in both ways! I love that stamp set, you know I will be asking you about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your black & white stamped background! Popping up the yummy colored cup of delicious sweetness rocks!

    ...now I want ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! This is so sweet and pretty! The colors are so yummy! Thanks for featuring our images on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is as cute as it is yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrumptious, Kim ... that ice cream sundae is so sweet and delicious against the outline background! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok I love love this card
    would you mind send it to me as belated bday card
    the idea is clever only stamp black on the card stock Miss Kim
    and the ice yummy
    now you made me want an Ice cream hehehe
    love your sweet card Miss Kim
    and you know my address hehe LOL

    ReplyDelete