Sunday, March 12, 2017

Papertrey Ink 10 Year Anniversary


Happy Sunday...popping in with 2 cards in celebration of Papertrey Ink's 10 Year Anniversary.  My first card is for today's challenge - Favorite Floral's. I pulled out Painted Petals, a set I love but rarely use. My second card is for the Photo Finish challenge....I pulled out a photo of Eddie Vedder, one I took at Pearl Jam's last Bay Area concert, November 2013, we were so close to the stage, we could have had a conversation! Such a fun show. I used Grunge Me stamps for my card.

10-year-logo


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!


9 comments :

  1. Kim ...I will visit you before I go sleep...Its fantastic cards...the flower so vibrant...remind me summer time ...and the Eddie Vedder card coollll you can join the Male Room challenge they ask Grunge...just added some old things/charm its perfet for manly card..
    Big hugs n go sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is happy and refreshing card Kim!! That is a good photo and it looks awesome on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you mixed sweet flowers with the Eddie Vedder--righteous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous floral card, Kim & such a fun way to remember the concert--perfect stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, bright colour choices for your Painted Petals card - hopefully it'll help to bring on Spring up here! LOL I'm green with envy at your PJ concert pic as they are one of my favourite bands (love Eddie's voice... Elderly Woman Behind the Counter is among my top 10)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers, simple in style and looks painted, it's a fun look, quite a la mode. Such a great photo card too, masculine in style with the grunge effects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two amazing cards. Love those flowers--thanks for reminding me I should pull them out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure got wonderfully close for that photo, Kim ... how fun! Those Painted Petals are gorgeous ... bright, vibrant and so striking! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those flowers are gorgeous...you should that stamp more often.

    ReplyDelete