Saturday, August 19, 2017

Cupcake Inspirations #419 - World of Wizards and Witches


Hello...popping in today with a spooky little project for the new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations #419 - Worlds of Wizards and Witches. I did not have any wizards so I pulled out this wonderful witch from PTI's Spooky Sweets II, just the love her look and added the moon shaped stamp from Brushed Off! I case'd this wonderful treat holder that Tracey made for me some time back but instead of Christmas, I turned it into a Halloween candy holder, complete with a few mini KitKat bars. 



I added a pocket on the inside that holds 3 mini KitKat bars, so much fun to make. The dies on the outside of the tent are also from Reverse Confetti, School and Love Note.


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!

12 comments :

  1. what a great little treat pocket Kim! a fun layering of die cuts and stamps on the front - I love Halloween colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome project...such a fun treat holder Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun candy pocket. I love the silhouette images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun creation! The colours are fabulous and I love the cat on the inside :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! This little goody bag is sooooo cute! I am going to have to remember this for my girls at work. How fun and I just love the cat image inside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great design. I love how you used your little witch stamp. It looks amazing backed by that moon....and the construction of that card/treat holder. Wow!!!! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so cute, Kim. We love witches and wizards around here. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun & yummy treat!!Love the witch!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun and cute, Kim ... a fabulous witch ... and that cat on the inside is brilliant! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Halloween treat box Kim and those tiny Kit Kat bars, I don't think I have seen that shape of them north of the border but they fit perfectly is the little box--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun project, Kim--will brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete