Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Card Concept #78 - Pastel Party


Hello...popping in with my card for the new challenge at The Card Concept #78 - Pastel Party! Don't you just love all those sweet colors...I pulled out out Spa Day from Ellen Hutson, just love these stamps and they have been begging to be inked instead of collecting dust! I hope you will find some time to play along with us...can't wait to see your Pastel Party!



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day!

14 comments :

  1. Sooooooooo fun! LOVING that sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim - this is fantastic! I've never seen that stamp set but I think I need to check it out. And that sentiment - yup - so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!!! I agree - Spa Day it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha ... so cute and fun, Kim ... and funny! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, Kim! Those colors are perfect for that little lady. I love the cucumber slice on just her one eye - what a character!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I LOVE those colors!! and your darling card makes me smile all over!!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such fun Kim and coloured perfectly-would love to be at the spa now x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh I want to have this Spa Day Set tooooo
    I love love love this
    will mailing you soon sweety
    great sentiment and great coloring too
    Congrats on the new job you have sweet miss Kim
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! How awesome is that image! I want a spa day, too!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim I have this stamp set and yet no matter how many times I see it I burst out laughing it is so much fun and I love the way you coloured it!!

    ReplyDelete