Monday, October 16, 2017

Muse #238


Hello...popping in with my card for this week's Muse challenge #238. I was so excited to make my card for this month. I won these incredible candy corn stamps from Lawn Fawn and paired them with a sentiment from Reverse Confetti. I can almost smell these yummy little treats! I can't keep a bag of these in my house, they would be gone in before the day was over. I hope you find the time to play along with us this week.
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!



8 comments :

  1. Cute, Cute, Cute! I love candy corn!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is fun Kim!! Love that some of the candies have a bite taken out of them, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I just had some of these yesterday even though I kind of don't feel like eating them after about five, but I still do. Love the black and white stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooo fun and YUM!!!! My fave candy!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen images of this candy in blogland but have no idea how they taste. Looking fun placed in the jar and you picked a great matching sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who has been nibbling! Super fun card--love the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet and beautiful card
    love the bright color of this candy
    and yay you have that JAR too
    I love the color combo on this card Miss Kim
    Always wonderfully made Miss Kim
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete