Saturday, November 25, 2017

Simply Sweet Christmas Inspiration Hop


Hello...hope all my sweet US friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving this past week. Lesley from Always Playing With Paper decided to get all the wonderful ladies back together from The Challenge for a hop of sweet inspiration for your holiday cards for Simply Sweet Christmas Inspiration Hop!

I took Lesley's lead and did some assembly line card making. When I first started card making I always made 6 or 12 of the same card and forgot how much fun and quick it was to put these cards together. My sister requested some cards for her knitting friends so I pulled out these sweet little sheep from MFT, Santa and his reindeer from PTI and the sentiment is from Technique Tuesday. I stamped colored and die cut all these sweet sheep, the snow, card bases and then assembled, so much fun!
You should have arrived here from Kelly's blog (Flutter) by Atomicbutterfly.... and next after me is Lori from Inking Aloud. Have fun hopping!



Below is a list of all the ladies on the hop...


Kim Heggins (you are here)


Lesley offering a prize of 4 matching "handmade by me" Christmas cards.  that she will send to one random winner. 

In order to qualify to win please...

1. Visit each blog in the hop and leave them a comment.
2. Leave a comment on my blog telling me about your "Christmas Cards"...how many do you make and what style do you usually use?



The Giveaway Contest closes on Saturday, December 2nd.

We had a house full this year for Thanksgiving, so much fun to have several of Ashleigh's friends over for dinner, loved their energy and laughter! They played a game called "Cards Against Humanity, a game for horrible friends", oh my goodness, we all laughed so hard!  


Yesterday was Black Friday and we always start our day by going to Home Depot for 99 cent poinsettia's and then off to San Francisco for some shopping. Dwight and Ashleigh drop me off downtown and then they head for Haight Street to Amoeba Records. Took myself to Mel's for a yummy breakfast and planned out my morning of shopping! Love spending time at Union Square, had a cup of coffee and watched the ice skaters. 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!



24 comments :

  1. That card is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeee it!!! And loving the photos! That tree is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little sheep looking at Santa are the CUTEST!!! I adore these cards. Looks like you had a nice holiday and I wish I could do Black Friday shopping in San Francisco!!! Looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just darling! Love those sweet little lambs in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your card design!!! The little lambs looking up at Santa, what a cute idea! I’m glad you had such a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are precious and your shopping trip sounds like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, these cards are beyond adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, such a sweet card Kim. I make different styles of Christmas cards and enjoy making them all year long, so I usually make over 100 cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute the way the sheep are looking up at Santa! Sweet cards, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun holiday weekend for you guys! Would love to have been with you in downtown San Francisco--haven't been for years! Cute cards, Kim--bet your sister loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so adorable, Kim! Love those cute sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like a fun Thanksgiving and a wonderful time shopping too! Love your sweet card design! Too cute my dear with the sheep gazing up at Santa and his sleigh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved seeing your fun card and reading about your family fun! We always make Turkish Hats at Christmas--my favorite holiday treats! Even if I make something fun and fancy and new, the family all wants the Turkish Hats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card, I love your sweet sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The little sheep are adorable, Kim ... what a sweet set! Sounds as though you've had a fabulous long weekend! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is darling Kim! Those little sheep are sweet. Sounds like a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous sky you had in SF. I love how clever your sheep design is for that set for your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute card set Kim and thank you for sharing the photos. I bet you laughed that game it's pretty outrageous!

    ReplyDelete

  18. Haha, my daughter and the in-laws played Cards Against Humanity last year and had a blast. Love your sweet little sheep waiting to Santa and glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fluffy perfection in those adorable sheep! (Can sheep be adorable?) The card design layout is easy and perfect for this inspiration blog hop for simple and sweet. Kudos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice photo of your Daughter n friends
    and cuuutee card you made simply and adorable and love that cute Image sweeet sweet card miss Kim
    I like to make simple card too
    my idea always to make my BG self
    if I have no idea I combine some sentiment and stamp it only one sentiment in red and voile I made my BG
    but if no time I like to make it with DIES
    and I already made 12-14 cards till now
    still need some more hehe too lazy and less mojo at the moment..
    big big hugs and now it is 22:51 will go zzzz
    happy weekend miss Kim

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable cards Kim! I love the sweet fluffy sheep!

    ReplyDelete