Thursday, March 15, 2018

Creative With Stamps -Mid-Month Inspiration: Bunny


Hello...popping in today with my sweet bunny card for the mid-month inspiration over at Creative With Stamps. I am having so much fun being their guest designer and had to pull out these sweet peeps stamps again for SSS. These sweet little marshmallow treats covered in sugar are so yummy, one of my favorite Easter treats! Hope you will play along with us this month, can't wait to see your sweet bunnies! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!



12 comments :

  1. Sooooooooooooo cute cute cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I like your bright cheerful colors Kim and that delightful row of peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish, CAS and oh so colorful. These little bunnies look so much like little Cadbury bunnies, and I want to grab one and eat 'em up. Liked that you added some jelly beans too! TFS &Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute and fabulously done, Kim! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aachhhh soo soo cuuute Miss Kim
    I love that enamel dots
    and the bunny remind me of my sons Bonbon
    its from haribo with bunny shape
    cutee card
    thanks for your lovely Card always as GDT Miss Kim
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling Kim! my Dad is a Peeps addict! he would love this card!

    Have a great weekend.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute and I think you nailed the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What would Easter be without the sweets? Cute and fun concept!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pretty colors--such a fun card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderfully bright and cheerful card Kim! Just looking at it makes me happy! Have a great week! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOve those colourful little bunnies Kim! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, you know it's Easter when these sweet peeps show up! Love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete