Wednesday, March 21, 2018

The Card Concept #89 - Spring has Sprung


Hello...popping in with my card for the new challenge at The Card Concept #89. I love the look of bright yellow and light blue together, they really scream spring time! I decided to pull out Fresh Floral Wrap-Ups from Papertrey Ink and used Bright Buttercup ink for the sweet bouquet. I hope you will find some time to play along with us, can't wait to see how you are inspired by this sweet photo. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!



7 comments :

  1. Oh I LOVE your card!! The yellow is so pretty with the blue!! GREAT take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I wanna live in that picture : ) it is so fresh and clean just like your card! Well done : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, wonderful colors and I love that sweet bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stripes, the pretty yellow flowers...what's not to love here! This is fantastic Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh and lovely, Kim ... blue and yellow are always such a happy combination! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Kim, makes me think of spring!

    ReplyDelete