Monday, March 19, 2018

Muse #258


Hello....Happy Monday! Popping in today with my card for this week's Muse Challenge #258. It is my week and I choose to use this sweet little Party Panda from Lawn Fawn, they sent it with my last order as a birthday gift, how cool is that a new stamp and die and I did not have any panda's to play with. Once I cut him out I thought he would make the perfect balloon, so I added some green balloons from SSS and the strings are from Lil Inkers. I hope you will find some time to play along with us this week, can't wait to see how you are inspired! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!



12 comments :

  1. I love the cute pandas!Adorable card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is adorable Kim! Such a fun card! Have a wonderful week my friend! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun card, I love your panda balloons! They are so cute! have a great week, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So completely adorable, Kim ... those panda balloons are deliciously cute ... so creative! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pandas are the absolute sweetest Kim! Thank you for packing them in your bag to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute birthday card, Kim! I love how you paired the Pandas with your balloons...so fun! I'll try to play along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO CUTE!!! I love the little pandas and the green you used is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable, Kim--love it! Those little pandas are so cute and such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo cute!!!! LOVING those pandas!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorably cute, Kim! Love the little pandas floating with those balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable, those little pandas are so fun!

    ReplyDelete