Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Papertrey Ink - Make It Monday #348 and Transformation Tuesday


Hello...popping in today with 2 cards, both are for Valentine's Day, it is right around the corner and thought I would get a bit of a head start on my cards. My first card is for MIM #348 - Lotsa Letters, I used PTI's Headlines Alphabets and their Edgers Die #4. 

My second card is for TransformationTuesday and I am redoing a card using their sweet XOXO set, just love these wonderful hearts. I pulled out all the pink ink pads from my Gina K collection, love all the sweet colors. 


I remade this card. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!

11 comments :

  1. Both of these are wonderful, Kim! Lovely designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are delightful! I like the scallop border on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two FABULOUS cards Kim!! Love your MIM card with the scalloped edge, the DSP, and those colorful letters...cute, CUTE card!! And your re-do is soooooo pretty with all those pink colored hearts...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love both of these cards. You are getting me inspired to do some Valentines day crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They’re beautiful, Kim. Love the scalloped edge trimming on the first and that you chose different colors for the letters. As for the second it’s a wonderful case of your own design, similar yet different, the use/non use of black has an impact.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are such great cards Kim! Love your transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the use of the edger die on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. both are adorable your re make also woowww love all the pink there
    and the first card I love that sentiment DIES
    so I think miss Kim ready for Valentine`s day with all your lovely heart card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two sweet cards for Saint Valentine's Day, Kim ... fabulous designs! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Valentine's Day cards, Kim! I love the last - I'm partial to the first one - a great CAS design!

    ReplyDelete