Thursday, January 17, 2019

Time Out #127 - Inspired by Words


Hello...popping in with a quick post with my card for the current challenge over at Time Out #127. I just fell in love with their words of inspiration and can just in vision doing all these things with my closest friends, love that they are always to support me not matter what and don't get embarrassed by my bad dance moves.

I pulled out this new set from Ellen Hutson, It's A Date and thought it was just the perfect set for this incredible challenge. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!





15 comments :

  1. What a fun card! Love the inchie design and fun images, perfect for the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Kim if I am your neighbour count on me I want to join your Girl's Night it must be fun talk to you in person...
    I love your sweet card great idea for using mini stamp
    you are a clever cardmaker miss Kim <3
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh I just love love love this!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Kim! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute Kim! What a great take on the challenge. Bad dance moves... I can challenge that one! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use those little stamps, Kim, and the sentiment is perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really, really cute!! I adore how you used the stamps on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous and unique design. Love this card, and want to know when are you coming over for a girl's night?

    ReplyDelete
  9. And, thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool layout and design concept, I might borrow this idea some time in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so fun, Kim ... the smooshy background on each square adds such a sense of energy to the images ... they look as though they're dancing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute--love the layout, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great take on our inspiration words - I love the grid design and how you used sentiments in two of the squares. Totally agree with your feelings about your friends too - we are all lucky when we have people like that in our lives. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete