Monday, March 25, 2019

Keeping Christmas March 2019


Wow, it's already the end of March! Time again for our Keeping Christmas Blog Hop (be sure to take a peek at all the wonderful creations by the rest of the ladies, links at the bottom of my post). I received these fabulous dies from Spellbinders as a gift and could not wait to put them to work for this month's card, just love this truck! So many fun creations are swimming in my head! Merry & Bright are from Neat & Tangled and the embossing folder is Sizzix. 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!


So hop along and be sure to visit each blog. 
There is a lot of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing! You should have arrived here from Julee's blog and your next stop is Lori's blog,



Kim Heggins - that's me!

11 comments :

  1. Kim this is so fun, I love, love, love the truck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like this!! The snowy background and touch of sparkle are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that truck and snowy background! So fun and manly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! LOVING the truck and the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim yourntruck is the cutest, I love the tree hanging out the back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww, this is super cute!!! Love that truck die!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome, Kim! I love that truck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yaay love that all dies on your card
    so cute and lovely scene Miss Kim
    I love too your dark red paper choice
    adorable card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete