Friday, March 1, 2019

Tag You're It Challenge #82 - Guest Designer


Hello....Happy Friday! So excited to be the guest over at Tag You're It #82 and it was so much for to make a tag with this wonderful inspiration! I love St. Patrick's Day and my tag will be attached to a mason jar filled with green M&M's. My tag is made from Neat & Tangled Scored Tag Die, the clouds, rainbow and sun are from Lil Inkers and the sweet sentiment is Papertrey Ink's Luck of the Irish stamps. I hope you will be inspired and play along! Thank you Tag You're It for inviting me to be you're guest!
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day





11 comments :

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love this! LOVING that rainbow!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kim. What a fabulous tag. Love your super fun rainbow in colors perfect for St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on guesting Kim! Your tag is fantastic. I love the scene you've created on such a small format!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun tag, beautiful colors!! Congrats on your guest design spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being our guest, Kim. I love all the details on your tag. It's perfect for the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fun rainbow, Kim--perfect for a St. Pat's tag! I had forgotten about that PTI set. That sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic tag! I love the rainbow and with that sentiment it's perfect for St. Patrick's Day. So glad you are joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, Kim--amazing tag! Love every detail! They're lucky to have you GD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little tag is adorable Kim and how great that it could used for other occasions too!
    Have a good week.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh very very Cuuutee Miss Kim
    I am jealous with that cute Rainbow Clouds and the Sun
    they are have stitches on it
    cute cute and it is my winner TAG
    love this much
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am lucky to count you as a friend too Kim, love this pretty, bright rainbow. So pleased to have you as our guest this challenge!

    ReplyDelete