Tuesday, August 20, 2019

ATSM #355


Hello....popping in today with my card for the new challenge at ATSM #355 - Photo. Love the wonderful beach/water inspiration photo and can't wait to see what you create. My card uses Mermazing from My Favorite Things and the die is from PTI - Shape Shifters. The background was made using a stencil while visiting Joyce last month. I got my first try making it using the new blending brushes (fell in love with them). 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!



7 comments :

  1. This is adorable! I like the ocean scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little red haired beauty! Your scene is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, lots of beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderfully swirly ocean for your sweet mermaid and friends to frolic in, Kim ... so cute! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete