Wednesday, October 16, 2019

ATSM #363 - Holiday


Good Morning...popping in a day late with posting my card for the new challenge at ATSM #363 - Holiday. I choose to make a Halloween card for my holiday, it will be here before you know and I only have a few cards in my stash. 
I took a bag of 12 kit leftovers on my trip to Utah with my sister and since we had most evenings free it was a great time to put a few cards together. 



My trip to Utah with my sister was a late birthday gif from her, we had an amazing time, stayed in the most beautiful hotel, went to tea, did lots of sight seeing and attended Stitches Salt Lake. While in Utah I had the opportunity to meet a sweet blogging friend, Taunya Butler, she is as kind and sweet in person as she appears on her blog. So much fun and wonderful memories!!!

Tea at the Grand America
Dinner with Taunya at Blue Lemon
Witch Fest at Gardener Village

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!

3 comments :

  1. Adorable card Kim and fun pictures of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wicked cute Kim!! Cute photos too, looks like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift from your sister, Kim--fun to see the pictures! What a great Halloween card--love the background!

    ReplyDelete