Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Paper Smooches Animals Challenge


Hello...popping in today with my card for the new challenge at Paper Smooches - Animals. I love these sweet otters from their Splash set. I paired him with Duo Die #1. Used this fun patterned paper from Echo Park - Under the Sea for a fun card to keep in touch with friends while on a mandatory shelter in place for 3 weeks in the the San Francisco Bay Area.

Image result for san francisco mandatory shelter in place map

Sweet friends start watching your mailboxes...I started sending out "make you smile/happy mail" cards. Makes me smile to be able to share a little note with lots of you, hope they bring a smile to your face and brighten up your day!



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...be safe my sweet friends.

9 comments :

  1. Kim this is such a cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Kim! I hope you're staying healthy my friend. I can't think of a better sentence then crafting. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE!! I love it!! Stay safe and well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card...love that sweet otter, and you re really using your quarantined time well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cuteness indeed! Such a perfect combination of elements. I hope you have a goodly supply of materials, whether for sewing or papercrafting! Stay well. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, and even sweeter idea for your to send cards to make others smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so cute, Kim, and the sentiment made me laugh. How sweet to send cards to lift people up during this time. I plan to do some of that too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute, Kim! What a sweetie to send some smiles which are badly needed right now! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete