Sunday, April 12, 2020

Crafty Time


Hello...Happy Easter, wishing you all a wonderful day. I hope you are well and staying safe with your families.


My first card is for this week's Stay Crafty With Hero #4 - Self Care
My idea of doing something relaxing is to be creative, whether it is at my sewing machine making face masks to donate or sitting down to make cards to send to family and friends to make them smile. 
My card is using the Artsy Trimmings Stamps and Dies from Studio Katia, it was fun to color like a rainbow.




My next card is for this week's challenge at Ink to Paper - Project:Reach Out - Missing You.
I found a fabulous card for inspiration (it's been difficult to focus on being creative with so much going on the in world) on Instagram. I loved that I had everything I needed to make them and used fun and bright patterned paper from Doodlebug - Take Note, the stamps and dies are Papertrey Ink - Heart-2-Heart #4.



I did a bit of assembly line card making and have 8 more cards to send out to family and friends.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....hoping you are all well and staying safe!


9 comments :

  1. Wow, Kim, these are terrific! Such a fun and bright crafty card. And I love the group of eight, too! Also so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all AMAZING! LOVING the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cards, Kim! Just love your crafty rainbow on card one and the fun telephone set!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so fabulous Kim and will definitely bring good cheer along with them to whomever you send them to. I love the cheerful prints you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card with craft stash is so fun and cheerful and I love the concept of the multicolored splatter. And the phone cards are equally cheerful with the vibrant colors. I love the touch of you using real thread to make the phone wires (not sure if it’s the right word...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use up patterned paper and bring joy to someone, Kim. I love the coloring on the 'create' card too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, fun, fun -- fabulous way to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That retro phone is so cute and what a perfect item for your stay in touch cards! These are all terrific Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how your crafty card turned out, great splattering and your collection of telephone cards are so perfect to send with everything going on!

    ReplyDelete