Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Time Out Reminder #160


Hello...popping in today with my reminder card for the current challenge at Time Out #160 - Photo Inspiration! 


I was inspired by the beautiful colors and those fabulous stripes in this photo, so in love with that chair! I used Uniko's Pinstripe background stamp and Gran's Garden from PTI. I hope you will play along with us.
 Be sure to stop by our blog post to see what our fabulous and talented guest designer Ana from    Ana Artdiary has created 
and the rest of their incredible team.


Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is Uniko


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...stay home and stay safe!



I am entering my card in the Wednesday Challenge at SSS



7 comments :

  1. Great that you used yellow stripes; makes the card looks so sunny! Stay save and hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the yellow and gray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous interpretation of the photo. Love the yellow stripes and wonderful bouquet of flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a GORGEOUS take on the photo. I love that you used yellow for the stripes. The flowers are beautifully done. I love that touch of gray, and the elegant script in the greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and your use of stripes. An elegant design, both trendy and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was scrolling through your blog and love your gorgeous cards. This one really caught my eye. Great design and colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite cards, Kim--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete