Saturday, April 25, 2020

Two Cards....Two Challenges


Hello....popping in today with 2 cards for 2 challenges, first one is for this weeks challenge at Hero Arts - Stay Crafty with Hero #6 - Out of the Box. I used a cover plate to make my own stencil, the colors are distress oxide inks (so fun to play with). A quick and fun card to make.



Next card is for the new challenge at Ink To Paper - PROJECT: Reach Out - You Are My Favorite
I used Papertrey Ink's Noted for the chevron and the sentiment is from their Off Beat Birthdays.



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....stay home and stay safe.

8 comments :

  1. I love the oxide blending on the hearts card! And so perfect with the little across the card sentiment. I also love the bright colours with the bold sentiment on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both really wonderful. So inspired to copy you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim I love the colours that you used on both of these cards! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two terrific cards Kim! I love all of the hearts and the hugs and kisses sentiment on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so creative & wonderful, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! LOVING the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards, Kim! Lovely colors to brighten your day, and I love that you made your own stencil - something I should try...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two great cards, Kim! Especially love the rows of colorful hearts - great stencil made with your coverplate die!! Cute hello card too!

    ReplyDelete