Sunday, May 31, 2020

April Shower Bring May Flowers - May 2020 12 Kits of Occasions


Hello....it's the final day of May and time for our group post from The 12 Kits of Occasions - 
April Showers Bring May Flowers.

Our fabulous hostess this month is Marcia from Marcia's Stampin' Pad and I just love all the beautiful flowers she included in her amazing kit. I had so much fun coloring all the sweet flowers. 

Be sure to check our main blog post at 12 Kits of Occasions for a peek at everyone's beautiful cards and a complete list of supplies.

I hope you are all staying home and staying safe. I feel so lucky to have card making as a hobby, it is a wonderful distraction when I need a break from the world.

Image may contain: text that says '12 KITS OF OCCASIONS MAY 2020'

Thank you Lindsey for the wonderful kit photo.





Here is photo of all 4 of my cards....


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....stay home and stay safe!


11 comments :

  1. What a wonderful array of prettiness here Kim. The first card is a jaw dropper!!! I love how you colored those flowers and they are just lovely over that printed paper. I could do with a whole stack of that pretty floral paper, couldn't you? perfect coloring on all your beautiful blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Loving the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kim...absolutely LOVE all four of your cards! Your post definitely looks like Spring and I'm loving it!! I absolutely ADORE your 1st card and how you colored it to match the dsp...perfection my friend! Your other 3 cards are just as lovely too! Thanks so much for making my simple little kit SHINE! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous Kit put together by Marcia and your cards are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning collection of cards. Obviously, Marcia put together a fabulous kit, and you were able to work your magic on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fun kit to work with!! I LOVE the pretty use of the papers and your coloring of these images. Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim... dare I say it... these are blommin' fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim four absolutely fabulous cards! I am so inlove with the first card, such a perfect pairing of die cut and paper and your colouring is lovely! The tulip on the gingham is my favourite and it looks so nice inside the frame. Your colouring is so good on the other two cards, I need some lessons from you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Kim! I love your beautiful coloring and clean designs. My favorite is the first with the florals you colored that match the background perfectly. I think you took a big chance with the peach and lilac and it totally paid off. I am always playing it safe and you inspire me to try the unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 4 beauties, Kim! The first one takes my breath away! I'm needing lots of escaping the world these days--sad times in America. Sending love & hugs, Greta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kim! Sorry I am late. I absolutely love how you paired the patterned paper with the beautiful blooms on your first card they go so well together. I love all four blooming cards.
    I hope you and your beautiful family are doing ok, know that you are in my thoughts and prayers ,I am so sorry for the pain you must be in. Love you!

    ReplyDelete