Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Time Out - Reminder #162


Hello...popping in today with my card for the reminder challenge at Time Out #162. The theme is Free - Free to be Creative in my case. I love being crafty, whether is sewing, baking cookies or making cards. I was inspired by this card here, just love how she used this fabulous stamp set,  Crafty Friends from SSS.


Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is Visible Image



I hope you will play along with us, can't wait to see what you make!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....stay home and stay safe!



9 comments :

  1. What a perfect card, to say "free" for all of us card makers! Love this, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab take and love how you used all these different colours and sentiments-super card and oh so true x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great all over stamping, Kim, and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best interpretation! And it's true, my brain tends to be pandemic-stress-free when I'm card-making. Such a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here we go - that is true creativity! I on the other hand am still racking my brain what to do for this challenge....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really wonderful, Kim. Love all that perfect stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very late to the commenting party, but stopping by to tell you how much I love this card. Great collage of colors, images and sentiments.

    ReplyDelete