Saturday, November 14, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020 Day 14

 



Welcome to Day 14!

If you are just arriving for the first time all the details and the linkup can be found HERE!

Today I am thrilled to announce that I have Lawn Fawn as my sponsor.
They are offering one lucky winner a $25 gift certificate to their online store.

You just have to love these sweet car critters from Lawn Fawn...I've always wanted reindeer nose and antlers for my car, so this will have to work!


Can't wait to see what you create!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day!






21 comments :

  1. I love the beautiful green on this tag. The deer in the vehicle look so cute with the antlers on their car. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every little details is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable tag. I hope that your sweet critters are headed south my way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kim...I just adore how you used the black striped ribbon to create a roadway for this sweet little card. LOVE it. Another great day of inspirations. Thanks for sharing yours. It's greatly appreciated. I really do hope you're having a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Kim I have this car --- I will check to see if I have the reindeer critters - if not - I think I will be doing a car tag - love yours - TFS and for the insinuation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute, love the antlers on the car!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute tag.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling tag with these cute Car Critters! Love the antlers and red nose you added to the car!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That little car is so cute, I love it! It makes the most adorable tags, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute how this car has a red nose and antlers on it this is a super cute tag

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! I love that they are driving on a slight angle... perhaps they are in Ontario and not sunny California? :D Love the bright colouring and the snowy background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, terrific coloring! Love the license plate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute scene with these driving critters.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute tag! I love Lawn Fawn stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute as can be! Love the stamp and the background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are such cute little tags!

    ReplyDelete