Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Time Out Reminder #181


Hello,...popping in my with my card for the reminder post over at Time Out #181 and the theme is a photo inspiration and what an amazing and delicious photo it is! 



These look so good!!!




Our fabulous sponsor is CAS-UAL Fridays Stamps and they are giving the winner a $25 gift voucher so I hope you will play along!


I pulled out Heart Prints, an older set from Papertrey Ink.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and please stay safe!



12 comments :

  1. This is the perfect card for this photo. I love you picked out all the patterns and all the colours and layered them up in this way-one amazing card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love that PTI set. This is a gorgeous make with is and perfect take on our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those cookies are too pretty to eat! Love the way you've replicated them with this fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I don't think I've seen that stamp set but it sure made an adorable card, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you clustered the hearts! Stylish card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so gorgeous, and it is even more stunning in person (THANK YOU!!). Such a fabulous focal point you created with all those hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card Kim. I can't find that stamp set anywhere, it has always been a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have several of these hearts pre-printed from a friend - I may feel a CASE coming on! This is a totally sweet Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun design with all those pretty hearts, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layering effect of this beautiful card x.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a yummy inspiration photo and your card is the perfect take on it! Love all your artsy hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Kim! By giving your pretty hearts a white edge you've really captured that iced look. Gorgeous! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete