Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Time Out Reminder #186

 

Hello....popping in today with my reminder card for Time Out #186 Reminder post. This challenge is all about pets with an optional twist of coloring with any medium. I pulled out this fabulous bird from Paper Smooches and used Copics for my coloring. 

Our incredible sponsor for thie challange is Newton's Nook! And their prize is a $25 Gift Voucher, so I hope you will play along, can't wait to see how you are inspired by Pets!




Thank you so much for takin the time to stop by....enjoy your day and please stay safe!




9 comments :

  1. This is so colorful and fun! What a darling card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this PS bird, and you have brought him to life in a very lively way with your awesome coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, so bright and fun! Fab mix of colours and patterns. And what a cutie image that really wants to be the star! Love the touch of pink on the sentiment-very creative touch...plus all the gloss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is bright, happy and full of FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one very happy bird! Love the bright colours - this is a super card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim I love the bright colours so much, and this is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and fun! Terrific card, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness--makes me smile, Kim! Love how you colored the bird!

    ReplyDelete