Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Crafty Days

 

Hello....popping in today to share a bunch of cards I made the past several days. I took a couple of online card classes

First class was from Hero Arts - Hero Summer Stamp Along. So much fun and love all the cards we made. So many incredible teachers too!



Looking forward to their Holiday Stamp Along in the fall!

Next up are cards I made from Card Maker Summit - Christmas In July. There were so many incredible videos to watch and so much to learn. I made 6 cards using the technique from Ardyth - Multiples in Minutes. Wow...she is so amazing and what a fabulous technique this is, the possibilities 
are simply endless!



Last are 2 holiday cards, one for Halloween and one for Christmas. I found my inspiration from 

Daniel West, he taught classes at both of the above events, so talented!!!



It's hard to see the sparkle, I sprayed Avery Elle's Clear Shimmer Spray on Halloween Hill and Houses on a Hill. Just love this wonderful look that Daniel created!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and please stay safe!


8 comments :

  1. Looks like you've passed with flying colors, Kim! These are all marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! What a herd of beauties, Kim! So many wonderful cards and a great "make" for your stash

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so great to see all of your fabulous cards up close. I am so impressed with how much crafting you did, and every one is a mini-masterpiece. I really wish I had taken those classes with you. Perhaps you will be my tutor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Kim, you were so productive! I love all of your cards - I'm not sure you needed any classes, but you were certainly inspired by them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh you have been a crafty gal! Do love the whale cards and the fresh and fun lemon cards. What great graphic Holiday cards-love the striped 'JOY' card with all the white space too-crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many cards to admire in this post! I really like that whale set and I like how both those cards turned out. The technique you used for your Christmas card I might borrow as I'va hardly made any Christmas cards this year - I pinned those cards. And awesome layout for the Halloween and winter house scenes. I really enjoyed all these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I told you before but all of these are so inspiring! You have been such a busy cardmaker these days and you are helping to get me going again! Love those lemons and I am so glad that you used the technique from the Sumitt! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure made good use of the classes, Kim! I did watch some of the Summit videos, but haven't made cards with the ideas yet. All of yours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete