Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Time Out #192

 

Hello....popping in today with my card for the new challenge over at Time Out #192 - Hungry! I know there are so many things that will inspire you for this challenge. 


I pulled this fun BBQ set from Lawn Fawn who happens to be our incredible sponsor!



Love lots of ketchup on my dogs! 

Hope you will play along with us.
Be sure to head over to Life on the Scrap Heap to see our fabulous guest designer Claire's card!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and please stay safe!




10 comments :

  1. Very fun card, Kim! The background you created gives this barbeque card camping feel too and I love the bold colors of the images. Very cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this stamp set was PERFECT for this card!! Love your coloring and that fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun barbecue card! And I see that - double ketchup bottles for your hot dog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love the clouds in the background and the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loves me a punny card... this one is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great text and I love the bold graphic design of your card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable card, Kim, and such a fun pun

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable. Except for the ketchup, your card is making me hungry. Love the fun expressions you put on your ketchup bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card with a great matching sentiment. You made a beautiful outdoors scene for your BBQ elements.

    ReplyDelete