Saturday, June 8, 2024

Two cards....two challenges


Hello.....popping back in today with  2 cards for 2 challenges. First up is my card for the current challenge over at Color Hues #88 - Yellow and Blue. I used distress oxide inks for my background and the London city scape is from SugarPea Designs.



Next up is my card for the current challenge over at Inspire By....Ores I pulled out these wonderful dies from Spellbinders and added some extra tread and needle from Concord and 9th Sew Lovely. 


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and stay safe!


4 comments :

  1. I love the gradation from blue to yellow that you've created, and the white cover plate is also great! That glittery skyline is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues! (Love your take on the sketch for Inspired By as well.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gradation seems to me, from yellow to blue, like going from daylight to dusk. What a creative take on the colors with the glittering cityscape. Love this, Kim! Thanks for joining us again at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That embroidery floss card is ADORABLE! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kim! Love the touch of gold. Thanks for playing at Color Hues !

    ReplyDelete