Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hugs & Kisses

Here is another Valentine's Day card using both PTI's Think Big Favorites #11 and WPlus9's Love You More sets.  I actually cased this card from Joyce at Cards-by-the-Sea. I think my favorite thing about this card is the embossed lines above and below the stamped images. Such a fun and quick card to make, providing you pay attention to what you are doing.  This one took me 4 trys to get it right!
Thanks for taking a peek!


Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI White
Ink: SU Real Red and Regal Rose
Stamps: PTI Think Big Favorites #11 and WPlus9 Love You More
Bling: Martha Stewart

2 comments :

  1. Oh, my--you are quick. I absolutely love it in red and pink. What a sweet valentine you have made. I'm always so flattered when you case one of my cards--thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous one...
    I love this one too!
    Those embossed lines are worth it...
    perfect! :)
    Now I feel a need for this set coming on...
    oh no! :(
    *giggle*

    ReplyDelete