Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Magical Moments - Mini Blog Hop

I have been so excited about doing this mini blog hop since I bought the stamp set from WPlus9 on  their Black Friday sale...just too good of a deal to pass up.  I shared my choice of sets with Joyce from Cards-by-the-Sea and she purchased the set as well.  We started chatting about doing a mini blog hop and found another PTI forum member from Australia, Gayatri from Handmade by G3. So the card making began...I tried to use the major stamps but fell in love the the peacock and the floral border square and seemed to only come up ideas for these stamps.  I'm guessing that after the holidays my brain was just not what it should be, but none the less I did get 4 cards made and very happy with the way they all turned out. So be sure to check out both Joyce and Gayatri's blogs for their beautiful creations too.



WPlus9 - Magical Moments Stamps

Fall Peacock

Magical Day

Beautiful Thing

Hugs & Kisses (this card was already posted to my blog)

Ingredients

Fall Peacock
Solid Card Stock: PTI Canyon Clay, Ivory and Black
Printed Paper: Making Memory's - Halloween
Bling: SU and unknown source
Ink: PTI - Canyon Clay
Dies: Spellbinders - Floral Doily

Magical Day
Solid Card Stock: PTI - Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist and Rustic White
Dies: PTI - Filigree Border and Photo Finisher
Ink: PTI - Aqua Mist and Versa Fine - Black
Pearls: SU

Beautiful Thing
Solid Card Stock: PTI - White
Ink: PTI -Spring Moss and VersaColor - Amethyst
Bling: SU

Hugs & Kisses
Solid Card Stock: PTI - White
Bling: Martha Stewart
Ink: SU - Real Red and Regal Rose

7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous cards, kim. I love how you have used the square floral set. I was stumped by it. I love the pearls on the peacock feather. Nice touch:) So happy to join you and Kim in the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow what great stamps and i love the cards!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim they are all fabulous!!
    That peacock is gorgeous...
    my fave would have to be the first...
    he's so perfect on that doily!!
    And what a fun idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards. Now I have more to CASE! My favorite is the first one. I love the peacock in the doily with the the patterned papers. Canyon Clay--yum! Also, love how you used the filligree border. What a fun time we had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, these are all gorgeous! Great job using the square floral stamp. The CAS 'Hugs & Kisses' is one of my favorites. And the first card is FABULOUS--love the colors, patterns and great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, soo pretty! Its hard to choose but I really love that first peacock in orange. I love the way you embellished the peacocks feathers. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing and showcasing the stamps in such an amazing way!

    ReplyDelete